Q: When are City Council meetings?
A: The Versailles City Council meets in regular session the first and third Tuesday of each month at 5:30p.m. at City Hall located at 196 South Main Street, Versailles.

Q: How do I sign up for water/sewer service?
A: To sign up for new service, or to transfer service, you must come in to our water office located in City Hall at 196 South Main Street, Versailles. If you have any questions you can contact the Water Office at (859) 873-5437.

Q: How do I get property tax information?
A: You can contact the tax department at (859) 873-5184 or by email at mjacobs@versaillesky.com or pwilder@versaillesky.com.

Q: How do I apply for a Occupational Business License?
A: You must first complete an application which can be obtained by contacting our Tax Department at (859) 873-5184 or you can download it here on our website under the Taxes tab.

Q: When is leaf pick-up?
A: Leaf pick up runs October 1st through December 31st. There is no scheduled day when each street is picked up.

Q: What are City Hall office hours?
A: City Hall is open Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.

Q: Where can I obtain a Building and Zoning permit?
A: You may obtain permits from the Versailles-Woodford County-Midway Planning and Zoning Commission by calling (859) 873-8611.